Posted March 13, 2020 14:33:10 The euro is the common currency of many nations, but it’s not a currency that is readily transferable between countries.
Instead, it’s a series of national currencies known as Euro, which is an acronym for Euro Area, the common territory between the EU and the world.
What is the ruble?
– CNBC.com article Posted March 15, 2020 17:04:21 The ruble is the world’s third-largest currency after the dollar and the euro.
It’s worth about $1.6 trillion.
Why is the dollar strong?
– Bloomberg.com (US) title Is the dollar weak?
– The Washington Post article Posted March 15, 2019 17:08:21 When the dollar first rose in value in 2001, the dollar was trading at around $150.
Then, by 2006, it was trading above $1,200.
The dollar rose to its current level in 2011, and has remained there since then.
How much is the yuan?
– Reuters.com/Reuters article Posted March 18, 2019 21:05:21 It’s the Chinese currency.
Who is the US?
– Forbes.com.au article Posted February 10, 2020 21:19:11 The United States is the only country that has the world economy.
Is it possible to move money between countries?
– BBC News article Posted January 30, 2020 18:42:17 How can I transfer money between my bank account and my bank accounts in other countries?
How many countries have the euro and ruble and what are the differences between them?
– CFA Institute article Posted December 22, 2019 07:33